Ancient Rome walking tour
This guided tour will take you to all the important sights of Ancient Rome like the Roman Forum, the Circus Maximus, and of course the famous Colosseum.Read more......
Rome city bike tour
Discover Rome by bike,The tour is a half day ride that will take you to some of the most popular attractions.Read more......
Don't waste your time in the long waiting queue at the Vatican Museum, you can buy your tickets online.Read more......
Segway tour in Rome
Learn to ride a segway and then experience a guided tour that leads you along to the highlights of Rome.Read more......
New: fasttrack tickets Colosseum + Forum + Audioguide now $11,44
- Fast Track Tickets to the Colosseum
- Access to the Arena Floor
- Access to the Palatine and Roman Forum
- Great audioguide about the Colosseum (and other highlights) in English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- The use of masks is obligatory.
- Before entering your temperature will be measured with a laser. Visitors with higher body temperature than 37.5 won’t be allowed to proceed with the visit.
- Distance between visitors is obligatory (at least 1,5 meter).
- Security scanner.
- Visit time is limit for 45min
To facilitate the entrance, please get your documentation ready in advance. The opening times are different during the pandemic. Please check your tickets carefully to know when to enter and when the Colosseum will close.
Why is this product Corona safe?
- Hand sanitiser available
- Encouragement of mask wearing can be compulsory. Bring it when you can
- Reduced capacity and distancing measures on the vehicles/vessels
- Staff will encourage visitors to keep distance
- When you book a ticket, you automatically agree with our Terms and conditions
What is included in your ticket?
- A Fast track tickets for the Colosseum, Palatino Hill and Roman Forum and the Arena Floor
- Free audioguide included in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese and Chinese*
- The ticket allows only one timed entrance to the Colosseum with access to the arena, and only one open entrance to the archaeological area of the Roman-Palatine Forum, including the current exhibition
- Non-EU citizens have to present a Passport for children identification instead of an ID card
About the Palatino Hill and Roman Forum:
How does it work?
- Reduced ticket: EU citizen between 18 to 25 years old Full price:
- Non-EU citizen, even up to 25 years old and EU citizen from 25 years
- Children price: Less than 18 years old